Dr. Landis is PI of the Data Coordinating Core for the Multidisciplinary Approach to Pelvic Pain (MAPP) Research Network (2008-13) (http://www.mappnetwork.org/) and serves as Co-PI for the NIDDK’s adult Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort (CRIC) Research Network (http://www.cceb.med.upenn.edu/cric). In addition, Dr. Landis serves as Co-Director for the CTSA-funded (2006-11) Center for Biomedical Informatics in Translation (BIIT) (http://www.itmat.upenn.edu/ctsa.shtml) promoting CRI best practices across the entire research spectrum of the Penn Medicine and CHOP enterprises, and as the Director of the Biomedical Data Coordination Core (BDCC), a new core within the Abramson Cancer Center NCI Core grant.
Ms. Cifelli is responsible for the overall leadership for the Project Operations and Compliance division (POCO). She provides senior leadership for the POCO staff in their conduct of activities across all CRCU projects. Ms. Cifelli has experience managing data coordinating center (DCC) projects across many domains. She has guided the DCC operations of the CRCU for the following projects: PCORI sponsored A Practical Intervention to Improve Patient-centered Outcomes after Hip Fracture Surgery (REGAIN), NIDDK sponsored Time to Reduce Mortality in End-Stage Renal Disease (TiME) Trial, NIDDK sponsored The Hemodialysis Novel Therapies Consortium (HDNT), NHLBI sponsored Prematurity and Respiratory Outcomes Program (PROP), NHLBI sponsored Clarification of Optimal Anticoagulation Through Genetics (COAG), NIA sponsored The Testosterone Trial (T. Trial), U. Penn NIH Roadmap contract, NHLBI sponsored Childhood Adenotonsillectomy Trial (CHAT), NIDDK sponsored Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort (CRIC) Study, NIDDK sponsored Interstitial Cystitis Clinical Trials Group (ICCTG), NIDDK sponsored Chronic Prostatitis Collaborative Research Network (CPCRN) and the NIDDK sponsored Urologic Pelvic Pain Collaborative Research Network (UPPCRN).
eMail Ms. Cifelli: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Durborow is responsible for the overall leadership for the Software Systems Division (SSD) and the Database Services Division (DSD). He provides senior leadership for two divisional technical directors, who lead the software and database design and development activities across all CRCU projects. Mr. Durborow has over 25 years of experience performing and managing software development, database design, and database administration, focusing the last 15 on clinical research. Mr. Durborow is responsible for the implementation of technologies new to the CRCU, like Oracle Clinical, in support of the NIH Roadmap and other CRCU projects.
eMail Mr. Durborow: email@example.com
Mr. Helker is responsible for the overall leadership of Clinical Data Management (CDM) within the CRCU. In this role, he provides senior leadership for the CDM staff, in their conduct of data management and quality assurance procedures across the broad array of funded projects within the CRCU. Prior to joining the CRCU in 2000, he served as Coordinator for the AIDS Clinical Trials Unit at The University of Pennsylvania. Mr. Helker is a Certified Clinical Data Manager (CCDM) and a Registered Nurse (RN), licensed within the State of Pennsylvania.
eMail Mr. Helker: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Robinson is a Senior Research Investigator within the CRCU of the CCEB. Over the past 15 years, she has managed several Data Coordinating Core (DCC) projects for multi-center clinical trials and observational studies. Dr. Robinson supports project teams in their design and implementation of new projects as well as provides leadership for project team coordination, setting milestones and monitoring progress, as well as leading multi-faceted communications among investigators and teams.
eMail Dr. Robinson-Garvin: email@example.com
- Sheila Bosman - Administrative Assistant
- Melissa Fernando, MPH - Project Manager
- Natalie Kuzla, MA - Project Manager
- Rosemary Madigan, MS, MPH - Senior Manager
- Sandra Smith, AS – Document Specialist, CRCU Website Contact
- Elaine A. Spangler, MA - Project Manager
- Sally J. Thompson, MBE - Project Manager
- Lisa E. Wesby, MS - Project Manager
- Ted Barrell, BA - Senior Data Coordinator
- Maria Blanco - Clinical Data Analyst
- Trina Brown - Clinical Data Analyst
- James Dattilo, BS - Senior Clinical Data Manager
- Marie Durborow - Manager, Data Quality and Coordination
- Martin Williams, BS - Clinical Data Coordinator
- Nyra Williams, AS - Clinical Data Analyst
- Christian Wright - Clinical Data Coordinator
- Dina H. Appleby, MS - Senior Informatics Analyst
- Shawn E. Ballard, MS - Technical Director, Software Systems
- Traci Chai, MS - Software Development Engineer
- Raymond Hilderbrand, MBA, MS - Senior Applications Designer/Developer
- Alexander Makarov, BS - Senior Software Developer
- Massimo Bigliardo, MS - Technical Director, Database Services
- Nate Croston, MS - Senior Database Administrator
- Kathleen Lasher - Technical Resource/RedCap Helpdesk Coordinator