- General Meeting: Give us some feedback on what you would like to see at chapter meetings this fall!
- Fill out the form here.
- ISPE Mid-Year Meeting: Aging in the Sunshine State, April 28-21, Orlando, Florida, USA
- International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Managment: Using Real World Data and Designs to Optimize Decisions: August 24-28, 2019; Philadelphia Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA;
- Student Mixer: Monday, August 26th 8:30-10:30pm @ SPiN
- Student Presentations:
- Mei Zhou: Pharmacoepidemiologic Screening of Potential Oral Anticoagulant Drug Interactions and Thromboembolic Events (Oral Presentation)
- Mei Zhou: Identifying Signals Of Warfarin Drug-Drug Interactions: A Translational Biomedical Informatics Approach Using Real World Clinical Evidence (Oral Presnetation)
- Mei Zhou: Identifying Signals Of Drug-drug Interactions Involving Direct-acting Oral Anticoagulants: A Translational Biomedical Informatics Approach (Poster Presentation)
- Elle Saine: A conceptual Model to Evaluate Disease-related Stigma and Access to Healthcare Among Patients with Hepatitis C Virus Infection (Oral Presentation)
- Emily Acton: Can Enzyme-inducing AEDs and DOACs be Co-prescribed? Assessing Concordance Between Drug Compendia for Proposed Interactions (Poster Presentation)
- FDA Field Trip: "We were able to attend presentations from different divisions within the Office of Surveillance and Epidemiology (OSE) at FDA and learn about their missions and activities in the organization. There was a Q&A session with all the speakers as well as with some of the current fellows there. We also connected with some of the board members from the ISPE student chapters at Hopkins & University of Maryland. It was a fun & informative experience!" - T.Phuong Pham Nguyen (Past Executive Board Member)