Content and Disease-Specific Training Programs in Epidemiology
Two to five year training programs are available for clinicians and other scientists interested in careers as independent investigators focusing on specific content areas and/or diseases. Trainees participating in these programs are expected to enroll in the MSCE or PhD in Epidemiology degree programs; training and degree program requirements are coordinated accordingly.
These programs are led by faculty with research interests in these areas. Funding is available to support fellowships.
- Cancer Clinical Epidemiology
- Cardiology and Pulmonary Research Training
- Clinical Pharmacoepidemiology
- Clinical Research in Kidney Disease
- Emergency Care Clinical Research Training
- Gastrointestinal Epidemiology
- Infectious Diseases Clinical Epidemiology
- Neurologic Clinical Epidemiology
- Primary Care Physician-Scientist
- Reproductive Epidemiology